3. WHAT WE DO WITH PERSONAL DATA
- We are committed to respecting your privacy and personal data. We collect, use, disclose and process your personal data where:
you have given us consent;
necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, e.g. anti-money laundering and “know your customer” checks or disclosure to law enforcement;
necessary to support our legitimate business interests, provided that this does not override your interests or rights; and/or
necessary to perform a contract or transaction you have entered into with us, or provide a service that you have requested or require from us.
- Purposes. We collect, use, disclose and process your personal data for purposes connected or relevant to our business, or to manage your relationship with us, such as:
facilitating your use of our applications and services;
authenticating, operating and maintaining your user accounts;
assisting you with your enquiries and feedback;
administrative purposes, e.g. accounting, risk management and record keeping, business research, data, planning and statistical analysis, and staff training;
security purposes, e.g. protecting our website and applications from unauthorised access or usage and to monitor for security threats;
using data analytics and related technologies on data, to enable us to deliver relevant content and information to you, and to improve our websites, applications, services and offerings;
managing and engaging third parties or data processors that provide services to us, e.g. IT services, data analytics, messaging marketing, and other professional services.
supporting our legitimate business interests (listed below); and
other reasonable purposes related to the above.
- Marketing purposes. If you have provided us with your consent, we may use your personal data for the purposes of marketing our products, events and services and those of our strategic partners and business associates, e.g. informing you of activities and promotions through EDMs, or notifications through our applications. In order for us to market products, events and services which are of specific interest and relevance to you, we may analyse and rely on your personal data provided to us, or data collected from your interactions with us.
- Legitimate business interests. Our legitimate business interests include:
managing our business and relationship with our customers and/or users;
providing services to our customers and/or users;
understanding and responding to inquiries and feedback from our customers and/or users;
understanding how our customers and/or users use our websites, applications and services;
identifying what our customers and/or users want and improving our websites, applications, services and offerings;
enforcing obligations owed to us; and
sharing data in connection with acquisitions and transfers of our business.
- Use permitted under applicable laws. We may also collect, use, disclose and process your personal data for other purposes, without your knowledge or consent, where this is required or permitted by law.
- Contacting you. When using your personal data to contact you for the above purposes, we may contact you via pop-up notifications on our applications, e-mail (including EDMs), SMS, telephone or any other means. We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless with your consent, or we are exempted by applicable law from having to obtain consent. If you do not wish to receive any communication or information from us, or wish to restrict the manner by which we may contact or send you information, you may contact us.