5. LIMITED USE AND USAGE RESTRICTIONS
- The GCOX Wallet enables you to:-
(a)send, transfer, deposit, store, track and manage supported cryptocurrencies; and
(b)use the cryptocurrencies in the GCOX Wallet,
or transactions that are supported by us, including to participate in selected initial token sales and coin offerings. We will from time to time keep you updated with details of supported transactions. Except for such supported transactions, the GCOX Wallet will not support other transactions and you will not be able to use the cryptocurrencies deposited in the GCOX Wallet for such other transactions or purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, each GCOX Wallet may have different supported transactions.
- The GCOX Wallet (a) may not support or have the ability to process all cryptocurrencies. You shall only transfer or deposit in the GCOX Wallet those cryptocurrencies we support. Information on supported cryptocurrencies are made available through the relevant GCOX Wallet and our platforms; and (b) will contain instructions on the sending, transferring, depositing, storage, tracking, management and use of supported cryptocurrencies in connection with that GCOX Wallet. Your compliance with these instructions and provision of all information requested through these instructions are required to ensure that you are able to perform these activities and properly use the GCOX Wallet. If you transfer or deposit to the GCOX Wallet cryptocurrencies that are not supported, or fail to comply with our instructions, we assume no responsibility for such cryptocurrencies, including any responsibility or liability for loss or return of such cryptocurrencies to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that (a) the cryptocurrencies that you transfer or deposit to the GCOX Wallet will be held in our cryptocurrency / blockchain wallets and processed at our sole and absolute discretion, including storage in such online and/or offline storage (or combination thereof) as we may determine. When you seek to use your cryptocurrencies deposited in the GCOX Wallet for transactions, there may be delays in operation or transmission of your transactions where we are required to obtain information that is offline. We assume no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or penalty resulting from such delays; (b) notwithstanding that your cryptocurrencies deposited in the GCOX Wallet may only be used for transactions we support, we reserve the right, at any time, to reject and not fulfil any transaction you seek to perform for any reason whatsoever, including the unavailability of the GCOX Wallet, or periods of illiquidity or volatility in the cryptocurrency market. We assume no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or penalty resulting from our rejection or non-fulfilment of any transaction; (c) we may, at our sole and absolute discretion, impose limits on the value or amount of cryptocurrencies that you may send, transfer, deposit, store, track, manage, or use, through the GCOX Wallet; and (d) we hold the private keys to our cryptocurrency / blockchain wallets holding the cryptocurrencies you deposit to the GCOX Wallet, and that we may access our cryptocurrency / blockchain wallets at our sole and absolute discretion. Notwithstanding the foregoing, while we will make reasonable endeavours to protect these private keys, we disclaim all liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality associated with these private keys.
- You will not, and will not permit any other party to: (a) modify, adapt, improve, enhance, alter, translate or create derivative works of the GCOX Wallet; (b) use or merge the GCOX Wallet, or any component or element thereof, with other software, databases or services not provided by us; (c) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive the source code or structure of the GCOX Wallet, or decrypt the GCOX Wallet; (d) interfere in any manner with the operation of the GCOX Wallet; (e) circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any electronic protection measures in place to regulate or control access to the GCOX Wallet; (f) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape”, “data mine”, “crawl” or in any way gather the GCOX Wallet or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the GCOX Wallet without our express prior written consent; (g) use the GCOX Wallet for any commercial purposes; (h) violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the GCOX Wallet; or (i) cache, frame or link to the GCOX Wallet without our prior written consent. You agree not to develop, distribute or sell any software or other functionality capable of launching, being launched from or otherwise integrated with the GCOX Wallet. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice that appears on or in the GCOX Wallet.